Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wee Worship October 2010 - Jesus Loves Zaccheus, Jesus Loves You!

Bible Verse (CD #5):  Matthew 6:24 "No one can serve to masters."

"Clap Your Hands"
Clap your hands everyone together,
Stomp your feet turn around.
Reach up high and bend down low
It's good to see you!  Hello!



"Way Up High in the Apple Tree"
Way up high in the apple tree, two red apples smiled at me.
So I shook that tree as hard as I could
and down came the apples.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm they were good!



"Five little leaves"
Five little leaves so bright and gay,
were dancing about on a tree one day.
The wind came blowing through the town,
and one little leaf came twirling down. 

"Leaves are twirling"
Leaves are twirling, leaves are twirling.
All around, all around.
They are falling softly, they are falling softly.
To the ground, to the ground.



"Zacchaeus"
Zacchaeus was a wee little man and a wee little man was he
He climbed up in a sycamore tree, for the Lord he wanted to see
and as the Savior passed that way He looked up in the tree.
And Jesus said, "Zacchaeus, you come down!"
For I'm coming to your house today, For I'm coming to your house today!"



"Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves ________"
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Lincoln.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Noah.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves JJ.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Josie.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Addie.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Olivia.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Norah.
Jesus loves Zacchaeus, Jesus loves Kieran.



"Jesus Loves Me"
Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong, they are weak but he is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me.  Yes, Jesus loves me.  Yes, Jesus loves me.  The Bible tells me so.

"Tap Your Sticks"
Tap your sticks 1-2-3,
Tap your sticks just like me.
(rub, roll, build, click, drum)

"We Love Because He First Loved Us"
We love ** because He first loves us (repeat)
We love ** we love ** we love ** because He first * loved * us **



Craft: Coloring, tracing or writing the letter Zz.  The following website allows you to color the letter Z different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment