Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wee Worship December

Come let us worship, Come let us worship,
Come let us worship, God’s Son, the King of Kings.
Wise men guided by the star, As they traveled from afar
Came to see the Baby small, Let us worship one and all.

CHRISTMAS, CHRISTMAS
tune: "Praise Him, Praise Him All Ye Little Children"
Christmas, Christmas; Now it’s time for Christmas. Jesus came, Jesus came.
Christmas, Christmas; Now it’s time for Christmas. Jesus came, Jesus came!
Substitute for "Jesus came"
Verse 2. Angels sang Verse 3. Praise His Name

JESUS CAME
tune: “Deep and Wide”
Jesus came, Jesus came, Had a manger for His tiny bed. (repeat)
Angels sang, Angels sang, Told the shepherds Baby Jesus came (repeat)
Star above, Star above, Told the wise men Baby Jesus came. (repeat)

CHILDREN GO WHERE I SEND THEE
Children go where I send thee, how shall I send thee?
I’m gonna send thee
one by one, one for the itty bitty baby
Born, born, born in Bethlehem
2. Two by two, two for Mary and Joseph
3. Three by three, three for the wise me riding
4. Four by four, four for the shepherds watching
5. Five by five, five for the angels singing

JINGLE BELL
tune:"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
Jingle, jingle, little bell. I can ring my little bell.
Ring it high, Ring it low. Ring it fast. Ring it slow.
Jingle, jingle, little bell. I can ring my little bell.
Jingle, jingle little bell. I can ring my little bell.
Ring it left. Ring it right. Even ring it out of sight.
Jingle Jingle, little bell. I can ring my little bell.

TAP, TAP, TAP YOUR HAND
tune: “Row, row, row your boat”
Tap, tap, tap your hand With your bell today.
Let’s make music with our hands Then put our bells away.

RING THOSE BELLS
tune: "Jimmy Crack Corn"
Ring those bells and turn around, Ring those bells and turn around,
Ring those bells and turn around, Christmas time is here!
Other Verses:
Ring those bells and stomp your feet, jump up high, etc.

LET’S ALL tune: “We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
Let's all do a little clapping, Let's all do a little clapping,
Let's all do a little clapping, & spread Christmas cheer.
(try substituting “clapping” for jumping, marching, twirling, etc.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESUS
 tune: “Happy Birthday to You”
On the first Christmas Day, From the Father above,
Came the little Lord Jesus To show us God's love.
Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
I love you dear Jesus, Happy Birthday to you.

Dear God, we thank you today and every day for the gift of your Son Jesus! Amen!


"Let's Sing Hello Together" tune "O How I love Jesus"
"Merry Christmas, Everyone"
"Children Go Where I Send Thee"
Jingles:
"Ring, ring, ring the bells"
"Jingle bells"
"Ring those bells and turn around"
Dance:
"I Belong to Him"
Story and Bible Verse
"On the 1st Christmas Day"
Scarves:
"Mary had a baby"
"Away in a manger"
"Angels we have heard"
Closing Dance:
"We wish you a Merry Christmas"



"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6COME LET US WORSHIP
tune: “Jesus Loves Me” Merry Christmas everyone, Do you know God’s loving Son?
Who was born in Bethlehem, Shepherds came to worship Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment